Numatic Henry – HVR200A
What they say….
A true professional in every sense of the word but never without that famous smile, loved and appreciated by users the world over… ask any Henry owner.
Henry brings professional cleaning to all, and is packed full of innovative features.
AutoSave technology saves energy, reducing running costs. The 10-metre cable storage and rewind system is a work of art, trouble free and spring free, and it keeps everything neat and tidy. The giant Tritex filter system makes sure that what goes in stays in, and the highly efficient HepaFlo dust bags, improve filtration efficiency, cleanliness and capacity.
Other amazing features that I think are attractive include:
- High performance vacuum cleaner
- Motor: Hi – 1200W, Lo – 600W
- High efficiency filtration system
- Folding carry handle
- Simple to use Microflo dust bags
- Unique rewind and storage system
- Cleaning range: 26.8m
- Hi/Low control on brush head
- Robust construction
- 9-litre capacity
- Weight: 6.6kg
- Dimensions: 340 x 340 x 370mm
- Henry “AutoSave” Low Energy System
- Full Twinflo’ two-stage professional motor giving exceptional performance; with AutoSave – Energy Conservation – 50% Energy saving – 30% Improved Air Quality – 20% Lower Noise Level.
What we say….
Compared to the older Henrys, the first thing I noticed was how much quieter this one is. As far as I’m concerned they didn’t need to do much to improve the quality of this little vacuum cleaner but they have. It has 30% better airflow and as soon as you swtich on it automatically goes to the economy setting. In places where I needed more power I simply switched the red switch to operate in a higher mode.
To manoeuvre, it’s little robust wheels makes vacuuming a breeze. Although not bagless, this clearly isn’t a problem as the bag has large capacity so you’re not forever emptying (tried and tested it a few times and still no need to empty). The main plus was the extra long cable and the way it rewinds itself back into the cleaner with ease. Although a little heavy to take upstairs, it’s easy to carry foldaway handle makes it less hard work.
I absolutely love the new Henry – it does everything it claims to and more. It’s no wonder all the commercial and retailers are still using them.
- Excellent performance
- Easy manouvrability
- Long cable storage and rewind system
- Solid and robust construction
- Large bag capacity
- Energy saving
- Quieter motor
- Excellent price
- Weight of the Henry – although not really much of a problem
I’m sucked in with this little vacuum – no gimmicks, no fuss just a fantastic cleaner that does the job – and does it well.