The Flooring Show is set to return to the Harrogate International Centre from 18th to 20th September 2016. With over 170 exhibitors signed up and registration to attend constantly increasing, the 54th Flooring Show is looking to be another huge success.
This years offering of wood and laminate flooring is being represented by many industry leading names, with numerous stands showing the latest styles and trends of these hard wearing, long lasting and durable flooring options.
A number of exhibitors will be introducing new products and well established ranges, including:
- EGGER Retail Products (Stand A23) will be bringing EGGER Design+ to the show. A new category that is a wood alternative to luxury vinyl tile products. The EGGER stand will show visitors that, as a wood floor specialist, they offer a product for every application.
- Quick-Step (Stand B5) is a global engineered wood, laminate and luxury vinyl flooring brand, and this year they are showing their Quick-Step Laminate new Majestic range offering longer & wider planks.
- Mercado (Stand M21) are debuting their TLC Loc Collection of authentic wood and stone effect designs, successfully bringing together the beauty of natural materials with the resilience of vinyl flooring.
- Karndean Design Flooring (Stand C25/26) is a global supplier of commercial and residential luxury vinyl tile flooring. Their range of floor tiles and wood planks faithfully re-produce the look of natural materials such as wood and stone, yet with none of their practical drawbacks, and these will be on display at this years show.
Other exhibitors showing laminate flooring at the show include Hanson Plywood, Interfloor, Lifestyle Floors and Western Cork.
- Flooring Sales Ltd (Stand B9) will be exhibiting a wide variety of wood flooring, and being a trade only company the Flooring Show will be a perfect opportunity to speak with the sole UK STAKI distributors.
- Kersaint Cobb & Company (Stand A13/21) have rustic graded timber which allows for natural variations in colour across Kersaint’s seven ranges of wood flooring, a selection of which will be on display at the show.
The Reclaimed Flooring Company, Furlong Flooring Wood Devision, Interfloor and Western Cork will also be exhibiting wood flooring at this years show.
Each exhibitor will be looking forward to meeting and networking with tradespeople and industry leaders at the trade-only shows. At last years Flooring Show alone, there were 2,870 unique visitors, a number that is sure to be beaten in 2016. For more information on The Flooring Show please visit our website www.theflooringshow.com.