The Ideal Home Show sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements returns to its home at Olympia London for its 107th Year in 2015
Britain’s biggest consumer home event, the Ideal Home Show sponsored by Anglian Home Improvements is to return to its original roots at Olympia London in March 2015. Dating back to 1908, when it was first launched at Olympia, the UK’s most famous home show will be welcoming visitors across the 18 day run from 20th March 2015.
The Ideal Home Show officially closed its doors at Earls Court on the 23rd November, with the Christmas edition of the show marking the last ever exhibition to be held at the iconic venue.
To celebrate its homecoming, the 2015 show is set to be bigger and better than ever before in its new fantastic location spread across three halls, with bigger brands and three stunning full scale show homes.
Lee Newton, CEO of Ideal Home Show organisers Media 10, said, “Our award winning home show has always been at the forefront of British home trends and inspiration and it’s exciting to be returning back to Olympia London where it all began. After an exceptional few decades at Earls Court we look forward to bringing our visitors everything they need for their homes under our new roof.”
The exhibition is to feature seven dedicated sections, which include: the flagship Ideal Show Homes styled by House Beautiful, Ideal Home Improvements, Ideal Interiors sponsored by Thomas Sanderson, Ideal Gardens sponsored by Hydropool, Ideal Technology sponsored by Virgin Media, Ideal Food and Housewares sponsored by Thirst Pockets, as well as Ideal Shopping and Ideal Fashion & Beauty sponsored by Lexus, this year’s Ideal Home Show is set to be bigger and better than ever before.
- Celebrities Galore–TV presenter and inspirational author Katie Piper will be making her first ever appearance at the show as ambassador for Ideal Fashion and Beauty, along with our other fabulous celebrity ambassadors who include TV presenter and architect George Clarke, gadget expert Suzi Perry, food critic Gregg Wallace, interiors icon Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, and returning favourite Alan Titchmarsh as this year’s gardening expert.
- The Ideal Super Theatre – the celebrity ambassadors are taking to the Ideal Super Theatre – a purpose-built stage which will host talks and demonstrations from the celebrities and a whole host of other household names, including Martin Lewis, Founder and Editor of Moneysavingexpert.com, making it theultimate place to pick up tips and tricks to improve your home.
- Ideal Show Homes –The centrepiece of this year’s show is a series of Show Homes built in Olympia London for visitors to explore.
Alongside the Ideal Show Homes the show offers an array of other great attractions, including:
- Interiors Room Sets– Ideal Home Magazine have once again brought their room sets back to the show, offering style ideas for every room of the house. From kitchens to bedrooms and bathrooms, they’ll provide inspiration on alternative ways to utilise space.
- The Ideal Food and Drink Theatre sponsored by Thirst Pockets – featuring top celebrity chefs giving you handy hints and tips for your next culinary creation. With live cook along demonstrations, foodies are able to watch on as a range of recipes featured in the new Ideal Home Show Cook Book, brought to life.
- The Gregg Wallace Seasonal Restaurant – The acclaimed restaurant returns for another year, hosted by Ideal Food ambassador Gregg Wallace, who is providing a variety of British seasonal dishes to fill you up at lunch time, taken from the Ideal Home Show Cook Book.
- ‘Young Gardeners of the Year’– This year’s Young Gardeners of the Year competition sees our six selected colleges once again design and build a series of six show gardens as they go head to head to be crowned the winners of this year’s competition. The competition is organised by TV gardener David Domoney and judging will take place on 20th March.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Zone – packed with top brands offering the latest designs and products for your Kitchen and Bathroom projects.
- Providing support, help and the latest treatment for victims of burns and other disfigurement disabilities, the Katie Piper Foundation. Katie Piper, the ambassador for Ideal Fashion and Beautywill be at the show to talk about the work her charity does.
- Ideal Wallpaper Designer of the Year – the competition is back, offering budding interior designers the chance to design and submit their own wallpaper design, with a shortlist selected by the show’s own Interiors ambassador, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. The final shortlist of designs will be put to a public vote and showcased live on the Ideal Super Theatre.
- The Moneysavinexpert.com ‘How Much Can You Save?’ with the founder and editor, Martin Lewis – Martin and his Moneysavingexpert.com team will be on hand giving money saving tips and will be developing a brand new app for visitors to find out how much they can save on their bills next year.
Plus, with over 600 top brands and exhibitors offering innovative products that you can’t find on the high street, it’s the ultimate shopping destination in the UK.
Doors open to the Ideal Home Show 2015 from the 20th March – 6th April at Olympia London. To book tickets, either log on to http://www.idealhomeshow.co.uk or call 0844 858 6763. For group bookings call: 0844 412 4650
Venue: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX
|Weekday Concession (Over 60’s)||£10.00|
|Weekend Concession (Over 60’s)||£12.00|
|Late Night Thursdays (after 5pm)||£5.00|
|Weekday Concession (Over 60’s)||£12.50|
|Weekend Concession (Over 60’s)||£14.50|
|Late Night Thursdays (after 5pm)||£5.00|
Times: 10-6pm daily. Late night Thursday open until 9pm.