FeRFA e-news january 2013
FeRFA starts the New Year with a brand new look. The FeRFA website www.ferfa.org.uk has been completely redesigned to give a fresh new look for 2013. As before, the website provides the most comprehensive source of information on everything to do with resin flooring and the companies involved in this specialist sector. Technical guidance, training and recycling advice are all available, together with a series of documents to download. The website gallery is a showcase of resin flooring projects across the various market sectors, with useful links to case studies and to the FeRFA members involved in the project.
New to the website is the development of a training web portal where online emodules will be available during 2013 for training, upskilling and supervisory management. Further information on the new emodules will be available in the coming months, but in the meantime we wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2013.
Helen McGachie, FeRFA CEO
IN THIS ISSUE
- NEW MEMBERS – Uzin Ltd and Monarch Flooring Services Ltd join
- FUNDED TRAINING – Performance+ NVQ5 Business Improvement Programme
- APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING – Group 10 news and new scheme start for Spring 2013
- EVENTS: What’s happening and where in 2013
- MEMBERS NEWS: Read the latest