Statistical bulletin: Index of Services, November 2012
Released: 25 January 2013 Download PDF
- Key points
- Key figures
- Supplementary analysis
- Services in detail
- Sector analysis
- Background notes
- Statistical contacts
- The seasonally adjusted Index of Services was estimated to have increased by 1.2% in November 2012 compared with November 2011.
- Three of the four service sector components were estimated to have increased in the most recent month compared with the same month a year ago.
- Government & other services was estimated to have increased by 2.0% and distribution,hotels & restaurants was estimated to have increased by 2.7%. These were the largest contributions to the increase.
- Between October 2012 and November 2012, service sector output was flat.
- The only period open for revision in this release is October 2012.
- Get all the tables for this publication in the data section of this publication .
Source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.