Appliance Bay Anti-Slip Flooring Tender 2018/19 – Various Fire Stations
- Solid flooring – 44112210
Location of contract
Value of contract
28 June 2018
01 August 2018
Contract start date
03 September 2018
Contract end date
31 October 2018
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Authority has a requirement to renew Appliance Bay Floor coverings with a new anti-slip flooring system at five fire stations.
The works will include but not be limited to:
1) Remove and dispose of existing floor finishes
2) Make good disturbance to building fabric to a good standard
3) Make good to floor levels
4) Introduce appliance bay drainage where directed
5) Install a new anti-slip coating to appliance bay floor as specified.
Bidders should review the tender documents available through the tendering portal (link included in this notice) to determine their capability to implement the proposed flooring system.
About the buyer
Service Headquarters, The Knowle, Clyst St George
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.
Source: Contracts Finder licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.