Online tile retailer, Tile Trader, is urging members of the public across the UK to cast their vote in its “Tiling for a Good Cause” initiative.
The campaign will give one deserving facility a tiling transformation worth up to £500*, with nominations received from community groups across the UK including London, Glasgow and Coleraine.
The 12 entrants in the public vote are as follows:
- Bagnall Hall Kitchen for Bexhill Caring Community, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
- Complete Kidz Community Interest Company, Smethwick, West Midlands
- Forum at Greenwich, Greenwich, London
- Ladysmith Care Home, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
- Millman Street Centre, Holburn, London
- Newport Royal Naval Association Club, Telford, Shropshire
- Pathhead Village Hall, Pathhead, Scotland
- Putney Arts Theatre, Putney, London
- Riding for the Disabled Association – Coleraine and District Group, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
- St Angela’s Primary School, Glasgow
- Streatham Vale Adventure Playground, Streatham Vale, London
- Young Actors Theatre, Islington, London
The public vote will be coupled with the opinions of an expert panel of judges – Karen Stylianides, editor for Grand Designs magazine, Michela Colling, style editor for Ideal Home magazine, and Cassie Fairy, home and interiors blogger and winner of the Tile Trader “Best Homes & Interiors blogger award” – who will then decide the overall winner.
Peter Swain from Tile Trader said: “The response to the campaign has been fantastic with so many deserving spaces being nominated for a much-needed makeover.
It’s now time for the public to get behind the facility they believe is the most in need of a tiling transformation – we wish everyone the very best of luck.”
People across the UK can show their support by casting their vote here: www.tiletrader.co.uk/tiling-