Part of Consumer Price Inflation, June 2014 Release
Released: 15 July 2014 – Download PDF
- Key points
- A brief description of Consumer Price Inflation
- Consumer Prices Index (CPI)
- Consumer Prices Index (CPI): What are the main movements?
- Retail Prices Index (RPI) and RPIJ
- Guide to data
- Background notes
- Statistical contacts
- The Consumer Prices Index (CPI) grew by 1.9% in the year to June 2014, up from 1.5% in May.
- The largest contributions to the rise in the rate came from the clothing, food & non-alcoholic drinks and air transport sectors.
- CPIH grew by 1.8% in the year to June 2014, up from 1.4% in May. RPIJ grew by 2.0%, up from 1.7% in May.