statistical bulletin: index of production, november 2012
Production in detail
- Production on a seasonally adjusted basis fell by 2.4% in November 2012 compared with November 2011.
- Manufacturing on a seasonally adjusted basis fell by 2.1% in November 2012 compared with November 2011.
- Production on a seasonally adjusted basis rose by 0.3% between October 2012 and November 2012. A rise of 8.7% in mining & quarrying was partially offset by falls of 0.3% in manufacturing and 4.1% in energy supply.
- Only October 2012 is open for revision in this release of data.
- Users are reminded that all figures contained within this release are estimates.
- Get all the tables for this publication in the data section of this publication .
source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.