The Access Flooring Association is the trade association for the access flooring industry in the United Kingdom, where about £100 million of Raised Flooring products are installed each year.
AFA members also supply a significant volume of product for the international market place, which favour the quality, and value of British Engineered Products.
The Access flooring association aims to:
• Expand public awareness of the industry
• Promote best practice in the construction process
• Increase health and safety awareness at every opportunity
• Discuss, debate and influence legislative and regulatory issues
• Establish national guidelines and standards
• Provide training opportunities within our industry
• Give totally unbiased customer advice
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.