Over forty years later, HAVWOODS ACCESSORIES LTD, a family business now run by the third generation, has established itself as the No.1 supplier of flooring accessories and machinery in the UK.
HAVWOODS was founded in 1975 with the goal of using excellent customer service to build relationships with strategic trading partners.
It is customer service which truly sets Havwoods apart. You will be dealing with a company who care and stand apart from the crowd, and who exemplify the core values of integrity, responsibility and a commitment to excellence.
This is enhanced by a rapid delivery service and friendly customer-focused team who have vast experience and a wealth of product knowledge, installation advice using the best fixing method and products for the sub-floor and environment, and who offer free technical support and expertise.
Serving a broad customer base, from world-class architects to flooring contractors, we remain at the forefront of our industry, utilising the unique expertise and service skills of the team to enhance the customer experience, backed up by a great product range and huge stock.
Havwoods personally select the very best and most advanced products from the finest manufacturers worldwide, resulting in a superior and extensive range, along with the confidence that we can supply exactly the right product for your project.
Our in-house technical department and training centre offers free training and support to professionals and apprentices alike.
No matter what the size or scale of the project, one thing is guaranteed, we always put our customers first. That’s why so many of our customers come back to Havwoods Accessories time and time again.
Our team awaits you – come and prove for yourself the Havwoods promise of an enjoyable and excellent customer experience – we’re sure you’ll be back time after time!
See our Mission, Vision and Values which explain why we are committed to becoming and remaining your No.1. choice of supplier.
To exceed the expectations of those we serve by providing support, speed, service and solutions.
We aim to be at the forefront of this specialist sector, operating an ever evolving organisation which provides great opportunities for both current and future generations.
We will use our innovation to broaden our branded product base far ahead of the competition, building on our experience and trusted rapid response service network.
We believe in Integrity – It is, and always will be, paramount
– We do and mean what we say
– Honesty is the only policy
– We follow through on all our commitments
– We always do the right thing at all times, no matter how difficult it is
WE BELIEVE IN CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – IN A CULTURE OF PROGRESS
– There is a better way of doing everything; it is our goal to find it
– We adapt, change and reach out for the future
WE BELIEVE IN SERVICE – RAPID DELIVERIES GIVE EFFICIENCY AND ADDED VALUE
– We deliver on time, every time; where you want it, when you want it
– Honest, upright, on-time, quality service is more important than price
– If things go wrong, we put them right quickly, with minimum fuss, irrespective of cost or difficulty
WE BELIEVE IN COURTESY – IN POLITE EXEMPLARY CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES
– We treat all our customers as we ourselves like to be treated
– We are polite, friendly, and supportive of our customers, and are committed to understanding our customers’ needs
– We treat every customer equally no matter how big or small their business is
WE BELIEVE IN EXCELLENCE – THE QUALITY OF BEING EXCEPTIONAL
– We are flexible and willing to ‘go the extra mile’
– We exceed the expectations of people we come in contact with
– We do not compromise on the quality of our products or services
WE BELIEVE IN RESPONSIBILITY – WE CARRY THE CAN
– We are accountable to ourselves and each other for our behaviour
– We are responsible to, and enjoy helping others, our customers and our staff wherever we can
WE BELIEVE IN EXPERTISE – TO SUPPORT OTHERS BY SHARING OUR SKILLS
– Knowledge of our industry is critical
– We share our expertise and experience through support, back-up, and training