FeRFA has a distinct career path for skilled employees to take the next step in their career into supervisory management and gain an NVQ level 3 and CSCS Gold Card.
The 10 day course provides the opportunity to raise the general standards of supervisors and to equip them to deal with the increasing documentation and awareness involving safety and other legislation.
- The course takes three months and consists of 9 Modules (which are taken over 10 days as off-site training and will cover all courses based on the diploma units towards the NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- The first modules of the next course will be held during May in Nottingham.
- This course meets all the requirements of the UKCG Training Standards for Supervisors.
- Food and accommodation is provided for the dates in the schedule where required at no extra cost.
- Grants are available via CITB of £1950.00 for each entrant.
- The cost to employers is £2120.00 for the courses and £400 towards their students Level 3 NVQ Diploma, to be paid in three equal instalments of £840 starting two weeks prior to course start date.
- There is a deduction available for any candidate who has already completed the SMSTS course (within 2 years of starting this training).
For more information on this great grant-funded training opportunity click on this link, which gives details on the modules as well: www.ferfa.org.uk/pdf/Training/SupervisorTrainingInfo.pdf
To book a place on the next course please call FeRFA on 01252 714250.