Open opportunity – This means that the contract is currently unfulfilled but active, and the buying department is looking for potential suppliers to contact them with bid applications.
- Construction work – 45000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
25 April 2018
29 May 2018
Contract start date
25 July 2018
Contract end date
03 September 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We are seeking a main contractor to co-ordinate and deliver the 6 elements to this scheme:-
1) Re-roofing of 2no areas of Block 1 and the roof covering to Block 6. Works include replacement rooflights lights and associated mechanical and electrical works and asbestos removal.
2) Replacement of Curtain walling and doors to various elevations of Block 1 and all elevations of Block 6, with new powder coated aluminium windows and doors to match previous contract works undertaken on the school.
3) Repairs to the link block between Block 1 and the Block 6 gymnasium.
4) Repairs to the roof of the canopy to the rear of Block 1
5) Resurfacing of the schools 2no. playgrounds.
6) Replacement of the sports hall floor covering including works to the floor screed and provision of damp proof membrane.
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.
Source: Contracts Finder licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.