Released: 08 January 2015 – Download PDF
- Key Points
- GDP growth in 2013 and 2014
- The UK’s economic recovery
- Labour productivity
- Spare capacity and the labour market
- Balance of payments
- Tax receipts, the personal allowance, and the earnings distribution
- The impact of lower oil prices on UK business
- Household inflation rates
- Reference Tables
- Background notes
The key economic stories from National Statistics produced over the latest month, painting a coherent picture of the UK economic performance using recent economic data.
Source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.