Released: 05 August 2015 – Download PDF
- Main points
- Changes introduced in Blue Book 2015
- Estimated impact of Blue Book 2015 on GDP: 1997 to 2013
- The economic downturn and recovery: GDP and GDP per capita
- Revisions to the expenditure components of GDP
- Gross Capital Formation
- Net Trade
- Revisions to the income components of GDP (in current prices)
- Other income
- Annex: Changes to valuables and the impact on GDP
- Background notes
The main economic stories from National Statistics produced over the latest month, painting a coherent picture of the UK economic performance using recent economic data.
Source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.