Discover the advantages of Polyaspartics floor coatings
The use of polyaspartic technology in floor coatings is very exciting for the industrial and commercial sectors. As polyaspartics cure faster than epoxies, downtime will be kept to a minimum and your company will be back in business in no time at all.
If you are still not convinced, here are some more advantages to having polyaspartics floors installed in your premises:
- High abrasion, wear resistance – Polyaspartic products are an ideal choice for areas that have to withstand daily heavy-wheeled machinery and foot traffic. They have up to 3 times more wear resistance than epoxy coatings.
- Resistance to most commercial and industrial chemicals – For more information please contact our sales team on 01483 418 418
- Application -20°C – +30°C – Can be applied at temperatures as low as -20°C, but it would necessitate an extended cure time.
- Rapid curing time – 3 hours for walk on and re-coat capability, next day for return to service.
- Excellent UV stability – which will not yellow, fade or peel. This gives many exterior application opportunities due to its resistance against weathering and sun damage.
- No VOC – Polyaspartics generally have very low viscosity and this enables the formulation of 100% solid systems with no VOC’s
- Flexibility and adhesion – Can even be applied directly on to metal and wood and copes with vibration and slight movement
- High gloss finish
- Steam cleanable – even on tiles, when primed with Powerfloat Primer
For more information please visit www.watco.co.uk