Released: 26 August 2015 – Download PDF
- Structure of the industry
- Output price indices (OPIs) and cost indices
- Government departments’ construction plan
- Local authority expenditure
- National lottery funded projects
- Planning applications and decisions
- Trends in employment and the professions
- Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland
- Building materials
- International comparisons
- Key performance indicators and benchmarking
- Background notes
This construction publication brings together a wider range of statistics currently available on the construction industry from a variety of sources. The figures for Tables 2.4, 2.8, 2.9, 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 that were supplied in Construction Statistics Annual 2014 have been updated. We no longer collate or publish other tables that were previously contained in the annual Construction Statistics publication and have supplied a link to the relevant data for these discontinued tables. This is the seventh web based only edition and the tables we produced are available in Excel, allowing independent analyses of the published information.
Source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.