Statistical bulletin: UK Trade in Goods by Classification of Product by Activity CPA(08), Q4 2013
Released: 18 March 2014 – Download PDF
- UK Trade in Goods, Quarter 4 2013
- Change in Value by Industry, Quarter 4 2013
- Background notes
- Statistical contacts
- This publication presents a quarterly analysis of UK exports and imports of goods grouped according to the activity of which those goods are principal products. Data are presented according to the classes of the 2008 Classification of Product by Activity (CPA(08)).
- All data are shown on a seasonally adjusted Balance of Payments basis at current prices, which provides a comprehensive set of CPA (08) trade in goods figures fully compatible with the National Statistics Balance of Payments and National Accounts outputs.
- This Quarter 4 2013 issue of UK goods analysed in terms of industry is consistent with the figures shown in the National Statistics UK Trade Release of 14th March 2014.
Source: Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.1.0.