Sales Representative – Carpet & Flooring Underlays and Accessories – Yorkshire Area.
Carpet Roles UK, dedicated recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry are delighted to be assisting their latest new clients, a family run Specialist LVT Flooring, Underlays and Accessories supplier, with their recruitment of a dedicated and hungry Sales Professional to cover the Yorkshire and North East Regions and build their existing business and open new doors on their behalf.
Our clients are rightly proud of their product range and their competitive prices and excellent service compliment this perfectly, they are now seeking a driven, ambitious door opener to develop their LVT Flooring business in an area that will cover the Yorkshire and wider North East Region (the area will be defined according to the location of the successful candidate and is flexible) and to introduce them to new accounts across their various routes to market (Retailers, Wholesalers and Contractors).
- An experienced Flooring Sales Professional ideally with knowledge of Retail and Commercial markets.
- Experience of selling LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) Flooring Products.
- A “Broad Brush” Knowledge of the various types of flooring our clients products will suit (Wood Flooring, Carpets and LVT’s / Vinyls), Of Floor Preparation and of the Installation techniques and procedures involved in Flooring.
- A sound Commercial knowledge of the area to be covered and of the potential business therein.
- An Ambitious, entrepreneurial attitude to business and the development of your career. A Go Getter who is seeking a genuine opportunity to earn an excellent (Completely Negotiable within parameters) Salary and Package. Elsewhere within the business our clients have both employed and self-employed Sales Staff and are perfectly relaxed to discuss the best option for the successful candidate (be this an employed / self-employed or a combination of the two) – Performance will be handsomely rewarded. A Car / Allowance is also available as part of this package depending upon requirements.
- Will be based in the area, ideally within easy commute of the North East motorway network.
- Full Driving License as travelling will be involved on a daily basis throughout the area. An expensed Company Vehicle will be provided.
We have a Full Spec from our clients which we will forward to you upon application..
The successful candidate will be rewarded well, a very competitive Basic and excellent performance related package will be negotiated as well as a Company Car, Laptop / Tablet and Mobile telephone.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to join a great company please forward your CV to [email protected] or follow the links on this page to apply directly, for a confidential discussion of this and several other vacancies we are working upon please call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.
Carpet Roles are dedicated recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry, for details on our services please visit our website or give us a call.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: North East
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £27,000 – £50,000