Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a specialist Flooring Contractor to the New Build Homes Sector with their impressive growth plans and as part of this we are seeking an experienced Contract / Project Manager to help with the day to day running of both the new build contracts that the company run and also as required with private domestic installation jobs.
The company, based near to Warwick in Warwickshire are a family run business with a great reputation, the role has arisen due to the winning of more long term New Build Homes Installations work and the need for someone to take responsibility for the day to day running of this demanding part of the business.
Briefly You Will.
• Be an experienced Flooring Professional, Ideally with extensive experience of the House Building market and Flooring sector.
• Ideally you will already be a Flooring Project Manager though consideration will be given to candidates with a Great Track record as perhaps a Fitter or other skill.
• Capable and knowledgeable of all types of Flooring and their fitting.
• Confident dealing at all levels from Fitters up to Director level.
• Hold an SSTS or Similar Safety Certificate or be prepared to undergo training to obtain one.
• Able to deal with pressurised situations and deliver excellent results every time.
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Clean License.
• Excellent Presentation and Time Keeping.
In return the company can offer a genuine opportunity to get involved with a real success story and become a key team member.
Salary will be negotiable but competitive for the right candidate.
For immediate consideration apply following the links on this page, alternatively forward your CV to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion call him on 01562 910301.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Market.