Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a specialist Flooring Contractor to the New Build Homes Sector with their impressive growth plans and as part of this we are seeking an experienced Contract / Project Manager to help with the day to day running of contracts on Housing (new build) developments on behalf of our clients North West based Head Office in Cheshire with Southern Offices in Bedfordshire, they are now seeking someone in the Leicestershire / Warwickshire area to help deliver excellent service on multiple sites in the area.
The company, established in 2008 are based in the North West and have a turnover in the region of £5m per year, impressive growth in 6 years with more to come. They opened an additional office in the South last year and already it is exceeding its expectations and the potential is massive. They are now seeking to import additional experience of the House Builders Market and this role will be able to offer the right candidates opportunity for personal development career wise.
Briefly You Will.
- Be an experienced Flooring Professional, Ideally with extensive experience of the House Building market and Flooring sector.
- Ideally you will already be a Flooring Project Manager though consideration will be given to candidates with a Great Track record as perhaps a Fitter or other skill.
- Capable and knowledgeable of all types of Flooring and their fitting.
- Confident dealing at all levels from Fitters up to Director level.
- Hold an SSTS or Similar Safety Certificate or be prepared to undergo training to obtain one.
- Able to deal with pressurised situations and deliver excellent results every time.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Clean License.
- Excellent Presentation and Time Keeping.
In return the company can offer a genuine opportunity to get involved with a real success story and become a key team member.
Salary will be negotiable but competitive for the right candidate.