Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading East Midlands based interiors specialist with their hunt for a Specialist Project Manager to oversee the installations on Projects for Curtains and Blinds throughout contracts in the East Midlands and surrounding counties.
Our clients are specialist Interiors contractors and carry out works in Private Housing developments for the likes of Bovis Homes etc as well as Commercial premises and Private Homes. They have a great reputation for the levels of service and quality that they can offer and are now seeking additional team members to help with their planned growth throughout 2016, a really great time to get on board as our clients believe in developing their managers from within their ranks.
Briefly the duties of the Contracts Manager (Curtains and Blinds) are as follows –
• Overseeing the entire project from quotation through to installation and sign off.
• Sourcing materials and labour to deliver a cost effective and quality installation.
• Working on accurate planning from drawings and then pricing up jobs accordingly.
• Liaising with clients or their interior design representatives, suppliers and labour so excellent communication and IT skills will be required.
The person we are seeking will –
• Have a real love of and practical knowledge of all different types of Curtains and Blinds and wider Interior design, they will be an experienced manager or retailer who can oversee all aspects of this exciting role.
• The role will involve visiting sites so a clean (ish) Driving License is required.
• You will have experience of carrying out estimates and quotes for large volume installations though not necessarily from a contract background.
• The ideal person will have a can do attitude and be proactive in their work and their clear communication with clients, suppliers and internal colleagues.
In return our clients are offering a very competitive (negotiable) package for the right person.
For immediate consideration please follow the “apply here” links on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 415 3054.