Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a specialist Flooring Contractor to the New Build Homes Sector with their impressive growth plans and as part of this we are seeking an experienced Flooring Office Manager to help with the day to day running of both the contracts and the Regional Office also.
The company, established in 2008 are based in the North West and have a turnover in the region of £5m per year, impressive growth in 6 years with more to come. They opened their office in the South last year and already it is exceeding its expectations and the potential is massive. They are now seeking to import additional experience of the House Builders New Build Flooring Market and this role will be effectively that of “Right Hand Man” to the Regional Director also with lots of opportunity for personal development career wise. Effective Man Management, Planning Labour and contacts within the Flooring Fitters / Contractors sector would be an advantage.
Briefly You Will.
• Be an experienced Flooring Professional, Ideally with extensive experience of the House Building market and Flooring sector, excellent all round Knowledge of the Industry and contacts.
• Ideally you will already be a Flooring Manager though consideration will be given to candidates with a Great Track record as perhaps a Fitter or other skill.
• Capable and knowledgeable of all types of Flooring and their fitting.
• Confident dealing at all levels from Fitters up to Director level.
• Able to deal with pressurised situations and deliver excellent results every time.
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Clean License.
• Excellent Presentation and Time Keeping.
In return the company can offer a Genuine opportunity to get involved with a real success story and become a key team member.
The role will be based at the companies Offices near Biggleswade.
Salary will be negotiable but competitive for the right candidate and will also come with a company vehicle.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to Justin Kelly by following the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call him on 01562 910301.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Market.