Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading North London / Hertfordshire Furniture and Flooring Retailers with their requirements for additional staffing for their prestige Flooring Department, in this instance we are seeking an experienced Flooring Department / Store Manager.
Due to business growth and expansion, this is a rare opportunity for an experienced carpets and flooring retailer to join a successful, family run home furnishings retailer based near Enfield in North London, Hertfordshire.
They are passionate and professional as well as forward looking and are enjoying a period of sustained strong growth. As a Retail Sales Manager you will head up and lead their professional and engaged Carpets and Flooring team.
You will have retail management experience looking to take your career to the next level. This role is all about organising, motivating and driving your team to outperform within a supportive environment of continuous development. This exciting opportunity will provide you with the autonomy and scope to make your own business decisions to drive our progressive company forward.
There is serious potential to develop this opportunity into a buying position for the right person. You will receive comprehensive support and personal development along the journey to ensure that you make the most of your talent. You will be responsible for running their first class carpets and flooring service as if it was your own business and this includes the following:
– The continuing positive development of sales growth.
– The management, motivation and organisation of a professional sales and administration team.
– Anticipating market trends, fashions and consumer demands to ensure that we are “on trend” and have the right product ranges at the right price points.
– A hands-on sales role, leading the department from the front – developing your team to be the best that they can be.
The ideal person will be:
– A proven people manager with a track record of coaching and motivating teams to over perform.
– A pro-active, passionate and tenacious approach to maximising sales opportunities – an experienced retail sales manager looking for the next challenge.
– An excellent communicator with the ability to lead with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of high quality carpets and other floor coverings.
You will need decent computer skills and bring a positive, professional work ethic and attitude with you.
29 days annual holiday, annual company bonus, open ended commission structure, contributory pension scheme, employee benefits scheme, staff discount, gym membership and a great place to work!
On Target Earnings circa £60K+ per annum including open ended sales commissions and profit share.
This role will challenge you and offers both job satisfaction and a long-term, rewarding career. You will be joining a long established and successful family run company with over a century of retail experience.
Follow the “Apply Here” Link on this page, or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 – £60,000