Insurance Claim Inspectors / Sales Staff – UK Flooring Retailer
Carpet Roles UK, dedicated recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry are currently seeking Insurance Claim Inspectors / Sales Staff for one of the fastest Growing Retailers of Flooring in the UK.
The role is a roving one where you will deal with all incoming claims in a specific area, advising customers on how you can assist them following a claim.
You will need to have the following skills:
- A very good knowledge of flooring (all types, carpets, wood, Amtico, sisal etc
- Good sales record in a Retail Environment
- Planning and estimating skills. Good IT skills
- Physically fit as some lifting is involved
- Customer facing experience
- A can do work ethic
- In return the company offers a great opportunity to develop your career and to have a sense of freedom and autonomy on your working day as well as a negotiable starting salary of around £22k + Bonuses + Company Vehicle. OTE £29/30k+
This position will be to cover an area around the outskirts of Glasgow and across to Edinburgh encompassing the PA, KA and ML Postcodes so ideally you will be central to this location.
To be considered immediately for these urgent positions please follow the Apply Here link or forward an up to date CV to [email protected].
Alternatively for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 4153054.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
Country: United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £31,000