Carpet Roles UK, dedicated recruiters to the UK Flooring Market are delighted to be assisting our clients, a leading Warwickshire based Flooring Retailer and Soft Contract Specialist with exciting development plans for their business and its expansion. The company has a fantastic reputation and is a specialist Carpets, Amtico and other LVT’s, Hardwood and Laminate Flooring sales and installation company with an excellent reputation and increasing client base in the New Build Housing sector. They are seeking a Commercial Flooring Manager with a real passion for excellent service and who will relish the opportunity to get in at the start of a new phase for the company.
• Strong back ground in Flooring Project management environment is essential.
• Experience within the flooring industry is essential.
• Able to effectively manage flooring contracts from Estimate through to completion, good measuring skills, sourcing of product at the best price and management of labour.
• Business acumen.
• Identifying and Solving problems.
• Analytical & numerical skills.
• Experienced Budgetary Management.
• Customer focus attitude with the ability to listen to customer and staff needs and respond to these appropriately.
• Ambitious & confident individual with a tenacity and persistence to hit targets and goals.
• Flexible approach to duties with willingness to adapt and innovate. Some Saturday Mornings will be required as part of your working week when you will work in the Showroom.
• Supervising, motivating and monitoring the installation team performance.
• Allocation of work to individual team members.
• Responsible for the day to day procurement of stock for the store and sites being worked upon.
• Provides technical direction, education and training to staff within assigned areas.
• Promoting and selling all products on behalf of the company.
• Customer services.
• Dealing with customers either personally, on the telephone or via electronic media.
The company in return offer the successful candidate an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new stage for the business and an organic Career opportunity to enter a senior management role in due course based upon performance.
A Competitive Basic Salary is offered in the region of £30k + Car + Bonus to give year One earnings of approx. £35k.
For immediate consideration for this position please forward your CV to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion call Justin on 01562 910301.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet & Flooring Market.