Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a Well established and regarded West Yorkshire Commercial Flooring and white rock (wall cladding) Contractors with their search for an experienced Commercial Flooring and Cladding Estimator.
The company have an excellent reputation for the quality of their work, as well as general Flooring Contracts the company specialises in Technical and clean room / hygienic environments. They have offices across various locations including their Head Office where you will be based near Leeds.
Our Clients now require an experienced Commercial Flooring Estimator to assist with the administration of the increasing flow of work and Tenders they are receiving.
Briefly the candidate they are seeking will have the following attributes –
Experienced Estimator for Commercial Flooring Projects, preferably within the companies areas of specialism.
- Able to Estimate manually but willing to learn Estimation Software down the line.
- Capable of completing Tenders and bid Documentation as required.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Emailing and Excel.
- Excellent Customer Liaison Skills and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of commuting into South West London.
- Preparing Estimates for settling prior to submission to client
- Complete Risk Assessments & Method Statements for live projects as required
- Placing orders with suppliers as required
- Receiving and Taking deliveries from suppliers
- Preparing Job Packs for projects as required
- Develop systems as necessary to monitor and control activities
- Limited visit to sites as required (i.e. site measures/estimating)
- Any Other Duties as necessary.
The role will be office based predominantly.
In Return our client offers a friendly team environment and some interesting projects as well as a great package (Salary and package negotiable, for the right person).