Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a well respected UK manufacturer of Woven Axminster Carpets with a particular emphasis upon the Hospitality sector, in their search for an additional Business Area Manager to cover London and the South East.
Selling the company’s extensive range of carpet products to the following customer types:
• flooring contractors,
• interior designers and architects,
• end-users in the Hospitality sector.
South East UK
Postcodes London W, WC, SW, SE, + TW, KT, SM, CR, BR, DA, GU, RH, TN, ME, CT, BN
Contract Woven Axminster and Tufted carpets. Stock and bespoke products.
• £35-40K basic + commission negotiable depending upon experience.
• OTE £42 – £47k
• Company car
• Laptop / IPad
Ideally you will have contract carpet sales experience.
Retail or distributor flooring experience would be considered.
Qualities / skills
• Commercial nous
• Good work ethic – not 9 to 5
• Design awareness
• Drive and enthusiasm
• IT literate (Outlook / email), Project logging, Word etc. Driving license
• Smart appearance.