Manager – Flooring Contractors
Manager – Operations – Flooring Contractors
Carpet Roles are delighted to be assisting their clients, a Flooring Division of a large group in their search for a key management professional to run the operational side of their Flooring and Tiling division.
The company are a highly successful Flooring and interiors Contractors who specialise across several sectors of Flooring from Hospitality to Healthcare, including the high end Retail and Office Fit out Sectors. They find themselves currently with a bulging order book and need to develop their Ceramic Offering from out of house contractors to a full in-hose service.
They are therefore seeking a Manager with a wealth of experience in this sector who can help with winning the orders via contacts and proactive selling activity and then taking the jobs right through to Completion on price and to the companies high standards.
The ideal candidate will –
• Be an experienced Project / Contract or Operations Manager from a Commercial Flooring or Tiled Flooring background.
• Have a wealth of Technical knowledge of successfully completing such contracts.
• Have access to a reliable contacts list of dedicated and professional Ceramic Tiling Contractors / Layers who can be called upon to complete works.
• Great eye for detail and ensuring the job is completed with as few snags as possible.
• Strong Ambassadorial and Presentation skills.
Its of great importance to my clients that you can display the hunger and real desire to carry out a great job and somebody whose career is still building rather than someone who is approaching retirement.
In return, the successful candidate will receive an excellent negotiable package and the opportunity to build a division.
The role will be based at the Groups Leeds, Yorkshire HQ.
For immediate consideration for this role please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 0844 415 3054.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.