Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a family run Floorcovering Wholesaler, based in South East London who are seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to assist with the daily running of the office. The majority of the company’s staff have been employed for over 10 years and there is room for progression within the company.
• To answer the phone, taking orders and advising on best deals etc.
• Process orders onto the computer system (sage).
• General administration duties:-
2. Mail Shots
4. To assist with the daily running of the office
• To serve on the trade counter, taking orders, picking products
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Good telephone manner.
• Good communication skills.
• Good customer service.
• Good basic computer knowledge.
• Good time keeping.
• Office Experience.
• The ability to work within a team.
• Experience within the carpet trade or similar.
• Efficient and organised.
• Cheerful personality.
• Helpful disposition.
• Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm
• Lunch: 1 Hour Daily
• Holiday: 20 days per year + Bank Holidays and Christmas.
For immediate consideration for this exciting role please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 910301.
Link to our web site advert here – http://www.carpetrolesuk.com/jobs/507794/Trade-Counter-Sales-Admin-Person-Flooring-Distributors/
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.