Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading Flooring Contractor based in Essex / North East London area with their search for an additional member of their Accounts Team, this is a varied and interseting role that would suit somebody from either a simmilar Flooring Industry background or the wider Construction Industry.
The role is a key Senior Finance role within a Business Finance Department with the Construction industry. The position will require a highly organized and analytical thinker, with the ability to problem solve. The position reports to the Finance Director and strategic aim is to improve the current Finance processes, reduce processing time and focus on analysis and value add tasks.
• Prepare Management Accounts
• Overhead variance analysis.
• Job costing reporting and control
• Producing the weekly KPI report to the board of directors along with commentary.
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Control and manage CID system
• Submission of CIS Tax returns
• Owning the Monthly Cycle and the month end process
• Expenses control (including credit cards)
• VAT returns
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Cover for Sales Ledger/Credit Controller and the Purchase Ledger Controller
• Cash flow forecasting
• Close interaction with the Commercial Team
• P11d preparation
• Adhoc projects
• 5+ Years of accounting experience
• AAT Qualified
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent SAGE
• Must be a self-starter and have strong communication skills.
• Be able to motivate others
The role comes with a competitive salary in the region of £30k to £35k negotiable.
For immediate consideration for this role please forward your CV by following the links on this page or alternatively directly via email to [email protected], if you prefer to call us in confidence then the number is 01562 910301.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.